Over the past 30 years high-resolution CT (HRCT) has matured to become an integral part of the multidisciplinary evaluation in diffuse lung disease. In this regard, Webb, Muller and Naidich’s High-Resolution CT of the Lung, 6th Edition, is a ‘gold standard’ reference that aims to keep radiologists and pulmonologists alike at the cutting edge of the ever-evolving field of thoracic imaging. The new US-European author team continues the tradition of excellence which readers have come to expect while the underlying layout and ethos — established by the ‘founding’ author team — remain. The new edition aims to brings readers up to date not only with recent advances but also with the important conceptual changes in thinking in various fields of thoracic imaging. Also featured in this updated edition is authoritative guidance on HRCT findings and differential diagnosis, as well as the characteristics of the common lung diseases assessed using HRCT, all enhanced by a multitude of new images and updated content throughout.
- Covers the physical and anatomic principles governing HRCT imaging and the importance of the ‘pattern-based’ approach to HRCT interpretation.
- Updates to chapters on interstitial lung diseases and airways diseases & connective tissue diseases reflect the dramatic changes in thinking in these fields.
- Includes new and improved features including key HRCT findings in separate tables in relevant sections, where relevant, and new and exciting topics including artificial intelligence and machine learning. [Reword to: Includes improved features such as key HRCT findings in separate tables, and new topics including artificial intelligence and machine learning. ?]
- Contains full-color illustrations of histologic findings in lung disease linked with HRCT manifestations.
- Provides diagnostic algorithms, an illustrated quick reference guide at the front of the text, and helpful tables and line drawings.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.