Provide effective treatment with evidence-based natural medicine! Textbook of Natural Medicine, 5th Edition shows how to use natural medicine, Western medicine, or a blend of both to develop scientific treatment plans. Based on a combination of philosophy and clinical studies, this text explains how to diagnose the underlying causes of disease and provide therapeutic interventions that support the body’s own healing processes. Written by noted educators Joseph Pizzorno and Michael Murray, this text summarizes the pharmacology of herbal supplements, and emphasizes preventive, non-invasive, and natural treatments.
- UNIQUE! Practical diagnostic and therapeutic guidance is designed specifically for practicing clinicians, and includes key diagnostic criteria, pathophysiology of diseases, and therapeutic rationales.
- UNIQUE! In-depth coverage of science-based natural medicine makes this the most comprehensive textbook in this field.
- UNIQUE! Six separate sections on every aspect of natural/integrative medicine include philosophy, diagnosis, therapeutics, pharmacology, and specific disorders and diseases.
- UNIQUE! Detailed coverage of the most common medical conditions includes not just the recommended interventions but also an in-depth discussion of their fundamental causes.
- Content on the philosophy of natural medicine includes its history and background, with discussions of toxicity, detoxification, and scientific documentation of the healing actions of natural substances.
- Internationally known authors Joseph Pizzorno and Michael Murray lead a team of expert, practicing contributors in providing authoritative information on natural medicine.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.