Gain a deeper understanding of oral health with the definitive text in oral histology. Written by Dr. Antonio Nanci, a world-renowned leader in cell biology, the new ninth edition of Ten Cate’s Oral Histology covers all the latest research and trends in oral histology, embryology, physiology, oral biology, and postnatal growth and development that is essential to success in oral health! Considered to be the standard in the field, this renowned text uses straightforward explanations and detailed, full-color micrographs, images, and illustrations to help you better understand even the most complex topics.
- Detailed histological and structural images help you differentiate the structures.
- Medical approach to histology helps you understand underlying biological events, and oral tissue repair and regeneration.
- Full-color format helps bring oral histology to life.
- Learning resources on the Evolve website include multiple-choice review questions with instant feedback, and interactive drag-and-drop exercises.
- NEW! Full-color micrographs, images, and 3D art enhance your understanding of key oral histology concepts.
- NEW! Commentary boxes highlight new and innovative research topics from leaders in the field.
- NEW! Updated content ― including additional content on the nervous system in chapter four ― has been added to keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.