Shema Therapy for Borderline Personality Disorder describes the pioneering BPD therapy based on insights from cognitive, behavioral, psychodynamic, humanistic, and developmental theories. Schema Therapy emphasizes the emotional processing of traumatic experiences and the use of the therapeutic relationship to bring about positive change. The text describes ST treatment for BPD in detail, covering the aims and phases of the therapy, treatment planning, cognitive and behavioral methods, specific techniques appropriate to each schema mode, behavioral pattern-breaking, termination of therapy, and more. This authoritative volume:
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Describes a treatment for patients with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) that yields substantial clinical improvement or recovery in most cases
- Explains the schema mode model of BPD that helps both patients and therapist understand the problems experienced by BPD patients, and that is central in ST for BPD.
- Explains Schema Therapy (ST) for BPD based on the schema mode model, discussing different treatment methods and techniques geared to specific schema modes
- Covers the latest developments in the field of ST, such as Group Schema Therapy and the application of ST for couples.
- Includes handouts to give to patients, including a biographical diary, forms for homework assignments and problem solving, and a positive self-statement log
Schema Therapy for Borderline Personality Disorder is essential reading for clinical psychologists, psychotherapists, psychopathologists, psychiatrists, mental health practitioners, and advanced undergraduate and graduate students in relevant fields.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.