For nearly 40 years this medical book, Rosen’s Emergency Medicine has provided emergency physicians, residents, physician assistants, and other emergency medicine practitioners with authoritative, accessible, and comprehensive information in this rapidly evolving field. The fully revised 10th Edition delivers practical, evidence-based knowledge and specific recommendations from clinical experts in a clear, precise format, with focused writing, current references, and extensive use of illustrations to provide definitive guidance for emergency conditions. With coverage ranging from airway management and critical care through diagnosis and treatment of virtually every emergency condition, from highly complex to simple and common, this award-winning, two-volume reference remains your #1 choice for reliable, up-to-date information across the entire spectrum of emergency medicine practice.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Offers the most immediately clinically relevant content of any emergency medicine resource, providing diagnostic and treatment recommendations and workflows with clear indications and preferred actions.
- Contains eight entirely new chapters covering coronaviruses/COVID-19, the morbidly obese patient, human trafficking, sexual minority (LGBTQ) patients, social determinants of health, community violence, and humanitarian aid in war and crisis.
- Features over 1,700 figures, including more than 350 new anatomy drawings, graphs and charts, algorithms, and photos.
- Includes new information across the spectrum of emergency care, such as adult and pediatric airway management, shock, pandemic disease, emergency toxicology, sepsis syndrome, resuscitation, medical emergencies of pregnancy, the immunocompromised patient, child abuse, pediatric sedation, pediatric trauma, and more.
- Features revised and refined chapter templates that enhance navigation, making it easy to find key information quickly.
- Provides access to more than 1,200 questions and answers online to aid in exam preparation, as well as two dozen new video clips showing how to best perform critical emergency procedures in real time.
- Reviewed and verified cover-to-cover by a team of expert clinical pharmacists to ensure accuracy and completeness of all drug information and treatment recommendations.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.