Recently, the field of nuclear medicine has witnessed an unprecedented explosion of new clinical diagnostic tracers, radionuclide therapies, hardware, and molecular imaging paradigms. This second edition of RadCases Plus Q&A Nuclear Medicine by Daniel Appelbaum, John Miliziano, Anup Jacob Alexander, and Yong Bradley reflects these advances, presenting 100 new cases and 500 high-quality images. The book covers a wide spectrum, from classic topics, such as thyroid, bone, parathyroid, and renal scans, to the paradigm-shifting concept of “theranostics.” For maximum ease of self-assessment, each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; study that and then turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses with the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, pearls and pitfalls, and more.
- The latest radionuclide therapies to treat cancers of the prostate, neuroendocrine system, and liver
- Discussion of up-to-date diagnostic and therapeutic PET radiotracers, theraspheres/sirspheres, and new cardiac applications for PYP SPECT
- Recently described important artifacts such as WBC and FDG microemboli, white fat hypermetabolism, and the potentially confusing inflammation patterns in FDG PET associated with emerging cancer immunotherapies
- Timeless topics include radiation handling/safety and resolving camera imaging errors
Thieme’s RadCases means cases selected to simulate what you will see on your exams, rounds, and rotations. RadCases helps you to identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case, including the most critical. The series comprehensively covers the following specialties:
- Breast Imaging • Cardiac Imaging • Emergency Imaging • Gastrointestinal Imaging • Genitourinary Imaging • Head and Neck Imaging • Interventional Radiology • Musculoskeletal Radiology • Neuro Imaging • Nuclear Medicine • Pediatric Imaging • Thoracic Imaging • Ultrasound Imaging
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.