Providing a complete but succinct overview of the information cardiologists and cardiology trainees need to have at their fingertips, Practical Cardiovascular Medicine, Second Edition is an everyday primary guide to the specialty.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Provides cardiologists with a thorough and up-to-date review of cardiology, from pathophysiology to practical, evidence-based management
- Ably synthesizes pathophysiology fundamentals and evidence-based approaches to prepare a physician for a subspecialty career in cardiology
- Clinical chapters cover coronary artery disease, heart failure, arrhythmias, valvular disorders, pericardial disorders, congenital heart disease, and peripheral arterial disease
- Practical chapters address ECG, coronary angiography, catheterization techniques, echocardiography, hemodynamics, and electrophysiological testing
- Includes over 730 figures, key notes boxes, references for further study, and coverage of clinical trials
- Review questions help clarify topics and can be used for Board preparation – over 650 questions in all
The Second Edition has been comprehensively updated with the newest data and with both the American and European guidelines. More specifically, 20 clinical chapters have been rewritten and extensively revised. Procedural chapters have been enhanced with additional concepts and illustrations, particularly the hemodynamic and catheterization chapters. Clinical questions have been revamped, new questions have been added, including a new, 259-question section at the end of the book.
Practical Cardiovascular Medicine, Second Edition is an ideal reference for the resident, fellow, cardiologist, and any professional treating patients with cardiovascular disease.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.