Newly organized and featuring new editors and hundreds of new images, Peters’ Atlas of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology, Seventh Edition, brings you up to date with today’s greatest challenges in tropical medicine. Increased global travel, climate change, human conflict, short-term/large-scale human assemblies, potent therapeutic agents, drug resistance, and vaccine misinformation have contributed to a greatly changed landscape in this complex field. This practical, highly visual guide provides more than 1,300 stunning illustrations, making it an authoritative parasitology resource for accurate diagnosis of complex diseases.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Contains hundreds of new images, including more than 50 completely revised life cycles and epidemiological maps.
- Provides current information on Zika virus, chikungunya virus, Ebola virus, SARS and MERS-CoV caused by enzootic corona virus, tuberculosis, ceftriaxone-resistant gonorrhea, malaria, and much more.
- Features a completely updated and significantly streamlined text, now organized not only by primary mode of disease transmission, but extended to define disease more strictly according to the route of acquisition – a logical change that reflects the principles applied to control measures for most infections.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of new editors Drs. Laura Nabarro, Stephen Morris-Jones, and David A. J. Moore.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.