Regarded as the “go-to” book for those seeking certification and recertification in nephrology with the American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Hypertension Board Review prepares you for success on the nephrology board exam. The fully updated second edition of this medical book
proportionally covers all topics listed in the blueprint for the exam, using a concise outline format, numerous illustrations, and many new features that promote high-yield studying and effective retention of complex material. Board-type questions in every chapter provide ample opportunity to practice and help you identify areas for further study.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Includes new and updated content you will see on the exam, such as continuous renal replacement therapy, peritoneal dialysis, kidney transplantation, hypertension, glomerular diseases, acid-base and electrolyte disturbances, and much more.
- Contains new features throughout: more tables and figures in every chapter to consolidate difficult concepts and facilitate learning; an invited essay giving a glimpse into the exciting future of nephrology; a new appendix on complex calculations, facts, protocols, and formulas; new contributors who provide expert, fresh insights to your study and review; and improved text organization and wording for both visual and audio learning.
- Incorporates recent changes in the treatment of chronic diseases and new medical findings, including management guidelines for hypertension, glomerular diseases, and complications of chronic kidney diseases, new medications, and updated practices in transplant nephrology.
- Contains hundreds of full-color photographs, illustrations, and tables that provide visual reinforcement and simplify retention of complex information.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.