Mosby’s 2021 Nursing Drug Reference 34th Edition
Trusted for over 25 years, this portable, full-color drug reference is easy to navigate and provides safety features that help you practice knowledgeable, safe medication dispensing. Content on more than 5,000 generic and brand-name drugs covers almost every drug you are likely to encounter in clinicals. Side effects information, logically organized by body system and identified as common or life threatening, shows you the important and intricate signs to watch for during assessments. This guide also includes complete pharmacokinetic tables that explain the mechanism and absorption of the drug as well as the action, duration, and excretion of the drug. Whether you’re in the classroom or in clinicals, Mosby’s 2021 Nursing Drug Reference, 34th Edition is the all-in-one drug reference you need.
- Content on more than 5,000 generic and brand-name drugs covers almost every drug you will encounter in clinicals.
- A Safety Alert feature icon highlights the most critical interactions and side effects that you must be aware of during clinicals.
- A Black Box Warning feature alerts you to FDA warnings of potentially life-threatening reactions.
- Bold heading and details on IV drug administration so students can easily find appropriate dosage and IV instructions to help them administer these drugs safely.
- Side effects information is logically organized by body system and identified as common or life threatening, alerting students to the signs to watch for during assessments.
- Nursing Process Framework organizes all nursing care steps so students learn how to easily and completely incorporate the nursing process into their clinical experiences.
- Cross-reference headers in the book listings and in the appendicies make it easier to find the drug content quickly and less likely that students will think a drug is missing if it’s not first found in the book.
- Complete pharmacokinetic tables explain the mechanism and absorption of the drug, as well as the action, duration, and excretion of the drug.
- NEW! Approximately 25 monographs on newly released, FDA-approved drugs give you the intricate details you need both in the classroom and clinicals. Each monograph includes new interactions, precautions, alerts, patient teaching instructions, and other need-to-know information ― so you’ll feel confident in the accuracy of the information and in preventing medication dispensing errors.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.