Now in its sixth edition, Robert M. Bojar’s Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery remains the go-to practical guide for all of those involved in the care of the cardiac surgery patient. Written in outline format, it provides a comprehensive, detailed, and clearly explained review of cardiac surgical disease and perioperative management that is of value to practicing cardiac surgeons as well as to cardiologists, residents, fellows, advanced practice providers, critical care and floor nurses, perfusionists, and medical students.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
Extensively rewritten with updated references to incorporate the latest concepts, guidelines, protocols, and medications used in cardiac surgical practice, this classic text retains the pragmatic features that have made it the gold standard reference that clinicians have used worldwide for the past 30 years.
- Full coverage of cardiac surgical diseases, including pathophysiology, indications for surgery per guidelines, and figures of operative procedures and diagnostic techniques, with a panoply of examples
- Chronologic evaluation of patients from preoperative assessment to intraoperative considerations to postoperative care for each procedure
- Extensive chapters discussing organ system management in the ICU, followed by a discussion of later postoperative management and problems
- Incorporation of newer techniques (TAVR, Mitraclip, etc.) within the chronologic format
- Easy access to information using an outline format, markers on the free edges to identify chapters, synopsis pages at the beginning of each chapter, and a comprehensive index to provide easy referencing within the text
- Updated references throughout that are available from on-line resources
- 21 appendices summarizing order sheets, protocols, commonly used drug doses, body mass index, and other important information
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.