Laboratory Medicine The Diagnosis of Disease in Clinical Laboratory 2nd Edition
Laboratory Medicine is an essential text for medical students and residents studying clinical pathology, medical technology students, and for practitioners working in a clinical setting. By selecting the appropriate tests and interpreting the results correctly, physicians using this book should be able to optimize patient outcomes and reduce the cost of achieving a diagnosis.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
This full-color guide features an easy-to-follow, consistent presentation for each disease discussed. Chapters begin with a brief description of the disorder followed by a discussion that includes tables detailing the laboratory evaluation of specific disorders, and coverage of diagnosis, baseline tests to exclude diagnostic possibilities, and clinical indications thatwarrant further screening and special testing.
- Updated to reflect the most current information
- 46 laboratory methods presented in easy-to-understand illustrations which include information on the expense and complexity of the assays
- More than 200 tables and full-color algorithms encapsulate important information and facilitate understanding
- Full-color blood-smear micrographs demonstrate common abnormal morphologies of red blood cells
- Valuable learning aids in each chapter, including learning objectives, chapter outlines, and a general introduction
- Extensive table of Clinical Laboratory Reference Values showing the conversions between US and SI units for each value
- Coverage of genetic test options that are now commonlyused in clinical practice\
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.