With up-to-date, easy-access coverage of every aspect of diagnostic radiology, Grainger and Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology Essentials, 2nd Edition, is an ideal review and reference for radiologists in training and in practice. This comprehensive overview of fundamental information in the field prepares you for exams and answers the practical questions you encounter every day. In a single, convenient volume, this one-stop resource is derived from, and cross-referenced to, the renowned authoritative reference work Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology, 6th Edition.
- Concentrates on the subjects that general diagnostic radiologists need to know, covering all diagnostic imaging modalities and organized by organ and system.
- Uses a concise, highly templated, bulleted format that helps you find the answers you need quickly and easily.
- Features more than 2,000 high-quality images, including plain film, CT, MRI, and ultrasound.
- Presents images directly linked to relevant text on the facing page – no flipping back and forth to review the key radiological features of disease entities.
- Features a new section on interventional radiology that covers interventional vascular radiology techniques, cross sectional angiography, specific drainage techniques, tumor ablation principles, and intervention in hepatobiliary, genitourinary and gynecological conditions.
- Contains a new section on functional imaging which includes both MRI (diffusion weighted imaging and perfusion MRI) and PETCT.
- Includes diagnostic “pearls” that help you avoid pitfalls and errors in diagnosis.
- Includes a useful Appendix with many quick-reference items that are hard to remember but essential in day-to-day practice. New content includes intravascular contrast media, anticoagulation agents and sedation, the latest TNM 8th edition of staging cancers, and new section on PI-RADS and BI-RADS.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.