Now fully revised and up-to-date, Expert DDx: Head and Neck, 2nd edition,quickly guides you to the most likely differential diagnoses based on key imaging findings and clinical information. Expert radiologists Bernadette L. Koch, MD and Bronwyn E. Hamilton, MD present more than 160 cases across a broad spectrum of head and neck diseases, classified by specific anatomic locations, generic imaging findings, modality-specific findings, and clinically based indications. Readers will find authoritative, superbly illustrated guidance for defining and reporting useful, actionable differential diagnoses that lead to definitive findings in every area of the head and neck.
- Presents at least eight clear, sharp, succinctly annotated images for each diagnosis (more than 2,500 annotated images in all); a list of diagnostic possibilities sorted as common, less common, and rare but important; and brief, bulleted text offering helpful diagnostic clues
- Shows both typical and variant manifestations of each possible diagnosis
- Includes new cases, expanded differential considerations, new references, and updated imaging throughout
- Covers hot topics such as the evolving role of imaging with respect to many head and neck conditions, new ACR white paper recommendations on incidental thyroid nodule work-up, an expanding number of recognized genetic and syndromic diseases, updated information about IgG-4 related disease imaging manifestations in the head & neck, and how progressive information on HPV-related head and neck cancer impacts prognosis and treatment
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.