Over the past 40 years, ERCP has become an effective therapeutic modality with diagnostic purposes that are continually improved.. The 3rd Edition of this practical reference helps you make the most of today’s endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography in your practice. You’ll find authoritative, highly illustrated guidance on every aspect of ERCP, including coverage of the latest techniques both in print and on video.
- Clearly depicts each step of ERCP procedures in dozens of step-by-step videos, including Needle Knife Sphincterotomy, Biliary Sphincterotomy, Cannulation, and Fistulotomy.
- Provides clear guidelines on when and when not to perform ERCP.
- Features superb, full-color images, and a wealth of illustrative diagrams.
- Includes new chapters that cover duodenoscope reprocessing; endomicrocopy; EUS-guided endotherapy related to pancreatobiliary disorders; and CT and MRCP related to pancreatobiliary disorders.
- Contains updated information on radiofrequency ablation for cancer, percutaneous vs. endoscopic drainage, scope cleaning practices, and pancreatic necrosis.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.