Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field, Diagnostic Imaging: Head and Neck, fourth edition, is an invaluable resource for neuroradiologists, general radiologists, and trainees―anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference on today’s head and neck imaging. Dr. Philip R. Chapman and his team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on recent advances in disease identification, imaging techniques, and tumor staging to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated, delineated, and referenced, making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on head and neck imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates throughout
- Features more than 2,800 illustrations including radiologic images, full-color illustrations, clinical and gross pathology photographs, and histology photographs, as well as an additional 2,200 digital images online
- Features numerous new chapters and updates from cover to cover including changes to staging of HPV-related/p16(+) oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma; new metastatic disease imaging recommendations, protocols, and treatments; and the latest knowledge on the genetics of various congenital conditions and syndromes
- Reflects new Lugano and WHO classifications for staging lymphomas; updates in the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual, 8th Edition; and updates from the 2018 ISSVA Classification regarding avoidance of outdated and inappropriate terminology and nomenclature that can lead to misdiagnosis or inappropriate treatments
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.