Designed for today’s busy family physicians, Dermatology for the Primary Care Provider is an easy-to-use reference covering the diagnosis and management of commonly seen dermatologic conditions. It provides practical, everyday guidance for quick reference at the point of care, including management pitfalls, clinical warning signs, specific treatment recommendations, and much more. Packed with need-to-know information, this unique resource is invaluable both when you are confident in your diagnosis and need guidance on next steps, or when you need step-by-step assistance on initial management in the absence of a definitive diagnosis.
- Highlights common management pitfalls, how to rule out acutely dangerous entities, and clinical warning signs requiring urgent referral.
- Provides specific treatment recommendations including which level of therapy is necessary, clear instructions on how to prescribe, and what to watch for.
- Includes numerous treatment algorithms throughout, as well as a differential diagnosis overview list in every chapter with cross-references to the corresponding page.
- Contains helpful information on patient education as well as answers to commonly asked patient questions.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.