Written by neurologists for neurologists, Decision-Making in Adult Neurology provides practical guidance when encountering patients whose clinical presentation is unfamiliar or complex, or whose treatment path is not completely certain. This useful handbook is filled with diagnostic and treatment algorithms that encourage you to think systematically and follow a logical sequence through the steps necessary for efficient and effective decision-making.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Outlines the key decision points in patient management, providing a wealth of systematic information that ensures you take into account the proper physical signs and test results that will guide your recommendations.
- Contains 119 algorithms covering symptoms and signs, specific neurologic conditions, vascular disorders, seizures, head trauma, neoplastic disease, peripheral nervous disorders, and muscle disease.
- Accompanies each algorithm with brief text that explains the significance of important decision points.
- Provides step-by-step decision-making guidelines for testing and management of paraneoplastic diseases, choice of initial MS therapy, evaluation of incidentally discovered MRI white matter lesions, management of asymptomatic carotid stenosis, and much more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.