Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis 4th Edition
With authoritative coverage of rare and common hemostatic disorders, Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis, 4th Edition, keeps you both up to date with all that’s new in this fast-moving field as well as reviewing background and development and citing pertinent classical literature. Broad differential diagnoses are provided, underscoring the editors’ position that correct treatment begins with correct diagnosis. This trusted resource by Drs. Craig S. Kitchens, Craig M. Kessler, Barbara A. Konkle, Michael B. Streiff, and David A. Garcia is designed for rapid reference and critical decision making at the point of care.
- Emphasizes real-world problems and solutions, with quick access to concise descriptions of each condition, associated symptoms, laboratory findings, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
- Features a user-friendly design, full-color format, abundant laboratory protocols, and at-a-glance tables and charts throughout.
- Provides thorough updates on core information on hemostasis and thrombosis, including deep venous thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolisms, hypercoagulability, thrombocytopenia, von Willenbrand disease, and more.
- Covers new treatment information on hemophilia A and B.
- Contains new chapters on hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia, hemolytic uremic syndrome, and paroxymal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
- Two new editors, Dr. Michael B. Streiff and Dr. David A. Garcia, offer fresh perspectives and valuable experience.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.