Part of the highly respected Master Techniques in Surgery series, Colon and Rectal Surgery: Anorectal Operations, 2nd Edition, provides the authoritative, up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in colon and rectal surgery. Covering both basic and advanced procedures, this edition contains superbly illustrated, expertly written chapters covering virtually any colorectal surgical technique likely to be performed today. Each contributing author presents a real-world viewpoint on a particular surgery, and outstanding full-color illustrations provide visual support for every procedure.
- Presents easy-to-digest, clinically relevant material from world-renowned colon and rectal surgeons who explain their preferred techniques step by step, including indications and contraindications, preoperative planning, postoperative management, outcomes, complications, and follow-up.
- Covers hemorrhoidectomies, anal and rectovaginal fistula and sphincter procedures, fecal incontinence, procedures for perineal prolapse and excision of rectal carcinoma, lateral sphincterotomy, rectocele, and muscle, anal and pilonidal flap procedures.
- Includes 17 all-new chapters:
- Ultrasound-guided Ligation/Mucosalpexy for Hemorrhoidal Disease
- Rubber Band Ligation
- Ligation of the Intersphincteric Fistula Tract (LIFT): Without Mesh
- Repair of Rectovaginal Fistula Repair with Bioprosthetic Mesh, Transvaginal
- Rectovaginal Fistula: Transvaginal Approach Without Mesh
- Magnetic Anal Sphincter
- Encirclement Procedure for Rectal Prolapse in the Elderly
- Perineal Rectosigmoidectomy
- Closed Lateral Interanal Sphincterotomy
- Transanal Endoscopic Operating
- Transanal Minimally Invasive Surgery (TAMIS) for Local Excision
- Transabdominal Rectus Flaps
- Ventral Hernia Repair
- Incision, Excision and Wound VAC Closure
- Surgical Management of Anogenital Hidradenitis
- Condylomata Acuminatum
- Anal Carinoma and Melanoma
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.