This thoroughly updated fourth edition of Clinical Research in Communication Disorders: Principles and Strategies remains an instrumental resource for courses on research methods and design in communication disorders.
The book is separated into three key sections: science and the scientific methods, clinical research designs, and doing, reporting, and evaluating research. Together, these sections provide thorough coverage of both the single-subject and group design strategies along with issues of measurement; philosophy of science; ethics of research; and planning, conducting, and reporting research.
Instructors and students in communication sciences and disorders will appreciate the text s comprehensive coverage of scientific methods, group and single-subject research designs, report writing, and ethics of research in a single source.
New to the Fourth Edition
- New coauthor, Anthony P. Salvatore, PhD
- A new chapter on statistical analysis of research data, including several statistical techniques for single-subject research data, meta-analysis of both group and single-subject studies
- Updated criteria for visual analysis of single-subject research data
- New sections on translational research, qualitative research, and mixed methods research
- Descriptions of additional research designs not included in the previous edition (e.g., the regression discontinuity design)
- Updated information on research ethics and review of fraudulent biomedical
- Web-based sources that monitor research fraud and recalled studies
- Updated and expanded references throughout
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.