Chest Imaging Case Atlas 2nd Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Written by renowned experts in chest imaging, Chest Imaging Case Atlas, Second Edition enables radiology residents, fellows, and practitioners to hone their diagnostic skills by teaching them how to interpret a large number of radiologic cases. This atlas contains over 200 cases on conditions ranging from Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma to Wegener Granulomatosis. Each case is supported by a discussion of the disease, its underlying pathology, typical and unusual imaging findings, management, and prognosis, providing a comprehensive overview of each disorder.
Special Features of the Second Edition:
- Over 1500 high-quality images demonstrating normal and pathologic findings and their variations
- More multiplanar, CT angiographic (CTA), MRI, and 3D imaging is incorporated into the text, helping readers stay current with this rapidly changing technology
- 40 new cases and updated images in cases from the previous edition
- A new post-thoracotomy chest section addresses normal post-operative findings and complications associated with common thoracic interventional procedures
- The neoplastic diseases section includes the new TNM staging system for lung cancer
- The adult cardiovascular disease section now contains a discussion on univentricular and biventricular or end-stage heart failure including various ventricular assist devices and the Total Artificial Heart, their imaging features, and complications associated with their use
- The diffuse lung disease section has been expanded to include an approach to HRCT interpretation
- Case discussions are based on up-to-datereviews of current literature as well as classic landmark articles
- Pearls are provided to describe the features that may strongly support a specific diagnosis, enabling readers to sharpen their clinical diagnostic skills
This book is an invaluable illustrated reference that all physicians in radiology and chest imaging in particular, including pulmonary medicine physicians and thoracic surgeons, should have on their bookshelf.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.