Chapman & Nakielny’s Aids to Radiological Differential Diagnosis 7th Edition
Chapman & Nakielny’s Aids to Radiological Differential Diagnosis is a well-loved radiology resource, used by trainees and practitioners worldwide to hone their knowledge of radiological differential diagnosis for the most commonly encountered conditions throughout the body. It is an invaluable quick-reference companion in everyday practice, as well as an essential study tool when preparing for the FRCR or similar examinations.
First published 35 years ago Stephen Chapman and Richard Nakielny’s original aims remain as relevant today as when the book was originally conceived. However radiology has expanded rapidly in recent years and this Seventh Edition is the biggest revision this book has had in its long history with major changes incorporated into nearly every section.
- Comprehensive lists of differential diagnoses to aid effective diagnoses
- Closely aligned to the needs of current FRCR curriculum
- Brief, to the point text and clear page format allows for rapid access to key information
- Part 2 of the book has been restructured to focus on multisystem disorders which cannot be fully covered in the individual chapters in Part 1.
- A new chapter on Nuclear Medicine has been added to reflect its importance in modern medical imaging.
- The chapter on head and neck conditions has been significantly expanded.
- Important discriminating features have been added to nearly every differential to aid the reader in developing a strategy for reaching a diagnosis.
- The top differentials in each list which are considered important for radiology trainees to learn for exams are underlined.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.