With a greater emphasis on, and integration of, interprofessional collaboration, health literacy, and clinical reasoning, Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing, Sixth Edition provides you with the solid educational foundation to learn nursing principles, concepts, and skills with ease. The text’s proven, reader-friendly approach describes the principles, concepts, and skills essential to your success. The Sixth edition includes new chapters focused on the health needs of Indigenous people along with information on how to collaborate among interprofessional disciplines. Thoroughly reviewed by Canadian nursing experts, this edition ensures that you are well prepared to practise in Canada.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Case studies include unique clinical application questions and exercises, allowing students to practise using care plans and concept maps.
- New photos capture the latest updates in skills and equipment relevant to Canadian nursing practice.
- Key points and key terms in each chapter summarize important content for more efficient review and study.
- More than 50 skills demonstrations provide illustrated, step-by-step instructions for safe nursing care ― and include rationales for each step.
- The 5-step nursing process provides a consistent framework for care, and is demonstrated in more than 20 care plans.
- More than 20 concept maps show care planning for clients with multiple nursing diagnoses.
- A glossary provides quick access to definitions for all key terms.
- Cultural Aspects of Care boxes summarize cultural considerations related to the chapter topic and provide practical guidelines for how to meet patients’ cultural needs and preferences.
- Patient Teaching boxes help you plan effective teaching by first identifying outcomes, then developing strategies on how to teach, and, finally, implementing measures to evaluate learning.
- Focus on Older Persons boxes highlight key aspects of nursing assessment and care for this population.
- Planning sections help nurses plan and prioritize care by emphasizing Goals and Outcomes, Setting Priorities, and Teamwork and Collaboration.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.