The latest in Lippincott’s new Illustrated Tips and Tricks series features hard-to-find nuggets of wisdom from surgeons and residents at the world-renowned Boston Children’s Hospital. Covering the upper extremity, hip, foot, and ankle, the book focuses on how attending surgeons approach treatment and management with specific patient types in specific situations, and is ideal as a complementary resource to comprehensive technical manuals.
FOE MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Written by experts at Boston Children’s Hospital, routinely rated one of the top children’s hospitals in the United States.
- Part of the Illustrated Tips and Tricks series, which compiles the wisdom and experience of veteran surgeons.
- Content is derived from what attendings impart to residents and is contextualized to specific situations and patients.
- Numerous illustrations offer visual guidance for clinical procedures and patient interaction.
- eBook features procedural videos and additional clinical guidance.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.