Valvular Heart Disease A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease 5th Edition
Covering the full range of diagnosis and treatment for valvular heart disease, this award-winning reference provides the information you need for safe and effective practice. Part of the Brauwald’s family of heart disease references, Valvular Heart Disease, 5th Edition, brings you fully up to date with the latest procedures, imaging modalities, basic science, diagnostic criteria, and treatment guidelines in this fast-changing area. Internationally renowned authors Dr. Catherine M. Otto and Dr. Robert O. Bonow help you apply today’s best, evidence-based medical and surgical approaches in your daily practice.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VIIST EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Covers current topics such as transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), timing of intervention for mitral regurgitation, imaging guidance of transcatheter valve procedures, management of prosthetic valve, advanced imaging of the aortic and mitral valves, management of valve disease in pregnant women, and advances in diagnosis and treatment of endocarditis.
- Contains new chapters on the imaging approach before TAVR, transcatheter valve-in-valve implantation for prosthetic valve stenosis, and management of pulmonic valve disease.
- Provides summaries of ACC, AHA, and ESC guidelines for guidance on best practices.
- Includes all the latest imaging modalities for a full understanding of tools needed for the most accurate physiologic understanding and accurate diagnoses.
- Offers access to 80 videos that help you visualize heart valve anatomy and dysfunction, as well as important techniques and procedures.
- Features an extensive number of new and updated illustrations of anatomy and physiology, methodology, flow charts, and clinical examples―750 high-quality images in all.
- Reorganizes chapters to closely link imaging and interventional approaches for aortic and mitral valve disease
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.