USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies
With dozens of exam-like cases, Kaplan’s USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019 gives you the guidance you need to excel on this “hands on” section of the boards.
In USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019, you’ll get step-by-step advice on how to master essential patient care skills so you can complete all 12 of your cases efficiently. Time management is key on the CS exam, and our test-like cases help you get comfortable gathering patient information, performing physical examinations, and communicating findings so that you can ace the test.
- 30+ exam-like cases on frequently tested patient scenarios
- Strategies for articulating the differential diagnosis and ordering appropriate diagnostic studies
- Techniques for mastering the standardized patient encounter
- Time-management strategies to help you get more points in less time
- Step-by-step guidance for taking patient history and performing relevant physical exam maneuvers
- Advice for organizing the Patient Note from Kaplan’s medical experts
- Kaplan’s Learning Engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice cases and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.