Innovative resource for interactive, simulation-based teaching and learning
The Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) is an educational program jointly sponsored by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American Heart Association (AHA). The course is designed to teach an evidence-based approach to resuscitation of the newborn to health care professionals who care for newborns at the time of delivery.
NRP Essentials and NRP Advanced
The NRP, 8th edition, introduces a new educational methodology to better meet the needs of health care professionals who manage the newly born baby.
New in the 8th edition
- Key Points at the beginning of each lesson.
- Quick Response (QR) codes that enable the reader to view short videos about the topics on their mobile device.
- Lesson Review Questions grouped together at the end of each lesson.
- Quality Improvement Opportunities and Frequently Asked Questions in each lesson.
- New sections in Lesson 10 (Special Considerations) about resuscitation of the newborn with a myelomeningocele or an abdominal wall defect.
- Three Supplemental Lessons (Improving Resuscitation Team Performance, Resuscitation Outside the Delivery Room, and Bringing Quality Improvement to Your Resuscitation Team) that allow NRP users to enhance their resuscitation knowledge and performance.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.