From new research and equipment to new procedures, applications, and approaches, the field of interventional cardiology is one of the fastest-changing areas in medicine. Increasing data and recent technological advances have resulted in exciting changes – and an even greater need for cutting-edge, authoritative guidance on current practice. Textbook of Interventional Cardiology, 8th Edition, covers the theories, trends, and applications of diagnostic and interventional cardiology that cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, vascular surgeons, referring physicians, and advanced practitioners need to know.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Focuses on the latest treatment protocols for managing patients at every level of complexity.
- Includes all-new chapters on Coronary Stenting, Diagnosis and Treatment of Coronary Microvascular Disease, Percutaneous Transcatheter Valve in Valve Implantation, and Percutaneous Tricuspid Valve Repair.
- Features hundreds of new illustrations, tables, and boxes for visual clarity and quick reference.
- Offers expanded coverage of transcatheter aortic valve interventions with extensive updates on practice implications.
- Discusses hot topics such new atherectomy devices, percutaneous mitral valve replacement, and percutaneous treatment of paravalvular leak.
- Provides the unique insights of expert leaders in the field who have pioneered today’s innovative devices and techniques and lend their own analysis of practical, evidence-based clinical applications.
- Presents the most recent data on how genomics and genetics impact interventional cardiology.
- Provides an in-depth understanding of cardiology, making it well suited for cardiology and interventional cardiology exam preparation.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.