Offering unparalleled coverage of this key area, Surgery of the Salivary Glands provides an in-depth, authoritative review of salivary gland disease and treatment. International experts from otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and many other disciplines discuss all aspects of surgery and medicine, including anatomy, physiology, histology, pathology, imaging, sialendoscopy, and tumor surgery. Both in print and on video, this innovative, superbly illustrated reference is an ideal resource for physicians in residency or fellowship training, in clinical practice or in academic medicine.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Provides comprehensive coverage of salivary gland surgery, including recent developments such as IgG4-related diseases, robotics, tissue engineering, refinements in sialendoscopy, lithotripsy, minimally invasive surgery for neoplasms, new classification systems, and more.
- Features state-of-the-art discussions of sialendoscopy for stones and stricture, extracapsular dissection, robotic approaches, and conventional salivary gland surgery.
- Offers access to nearly 60 videos covering salivary gland imaging; the full spectrum of sialendoscopy, including complications; laser fragmentation of salivary stones; minimally invasive approaches; and many more.
- Includes contributions from global leaders in the fields of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and oral and maxillofacial surgery, led by Dr. Robert Witt, who brings unsurpassed depth of scientific understanding to this topic.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.