Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy, Vol. 2, 16th Edition
The 16th edition introduces the brand new Sobotta Study Loop. A deeper focus on clinical relevance and actively supporting students prepare for medical exams makes the Sobotta – Atlas of Anatomy more relevant than ever. In 1,300 pages the atlas offers even more insights into the human body, 500 new exam questions to help consolidate learning and support exam preparation, as well as, a guiding hand to medical students new to the subject.
Discover its new didactic backbone: the Sobotta Study Loop
- Overview: Dive into each chapter via an introduction, where crucial information is highlighted
- Up-to-date Topic Highlights: Enables medical students to reflect on the knowledge they will have gained by the end of the chapter – in terms of anatomical structure and function
- Clinical Relevance: Typical medical case histories actively support the transfer of theoretical knowledge into practical application during rotation
- Dissection Tips: Experts present valuable hints and practical know-how on human dissection – great practice for the dissection lab
- The Anatomy Figures: Key anatomical terminology and facts are further highlighted in bold in both legends and captions
- Practice Exam Questions: Typical oral exam test cases enable the student to gain confidence through practicing options
Due to completely new anatomical illustrations focusing in-depth on Inner Organs Vol.2 provides insights to specialists, e.g. Inner Medicine, Gastroenterologist.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.