Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology is a succinct, high-yield review of the medically important aspects of microbiology and immunology. It covers both the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology and also discusses important infectious diseases using an organ system approach. The book emphasizes the real-world clinical application of microbiology and immunology to infectious diseases and offers a unique mix of narrative text, color images, tables and figures, Q&A, and clinical vignettes.
Content valuable to any study objective or learning style:
- 650 USMLE-style practice questions test your knowledge and understanding
- 50 clinical cases illustrate the importance of basic science information in clinical diagnosis
- A complete USMLE-style practice exam consisting of 80 questions helps you prepare for the exam
- Pearls impart important basic science information helpful in answering questions on the USMLE
- Concise summaries of medically important organisms
- Self-assessment questions with answers appear at the end of each chapter
- Color images depict clinically important findings, such as infectious disease lesions
- Gram stains of bacteria, electron micrographs of viruses, and microscopic images depict fungi, protozoa,
- Chapters on infectious diseases from an organ system perspective
Sections Include: Basic Bacteriology, Clinical Bacteriology, Basic Virology, Clinical Virology, Mycology, Parasitology, Immunology, Ectoparasites, Infectious Diseases, Brief Summaries of Medically Important Organisms, Clinical Cases, Pearls for the USMLE, USMLE Practice Questions, USMLE Practice Examination.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.