Reichman’s Emergency Medicine Procedures, Third Edition is written to provide a detailed, step-by-step approach to more than 200 procedures performed in an emergency or acute care setting. This trusted classic will provide medical students, residents, advanced practice clinicians, and the seasoned emergentologist with a reliable, one-stop procedural reference on which to base clinical practices and technical skills. The Third Edition is enhanced by added chapters, algorithms, clinical pictures, radiographs, tables, and coverage of cutting-edge technological advancements.
• Organized into 16 sections, each representing an organ system, an area of the body, or a surgical specialty.
• Each chapter is devoted to a single procedure
• Chapters have a similar format that encompasses:
• Relevant anatomy and pathophysiology
• Indications and contraindications for the procedure
• Preparation for the patient, including consent, anesthesia, and analgesia
• Step-by-step description of the procedure
• Cautions that indicate common problems
• Alternative techniques and helpful hints
• Aftercare and follow-up
• Potential complications
• Summary of critical information
• More than 1,500 full-color photographs
• Companion online library of animations demonstrates approximately 40 common or difficult procedures.
• Includes both common and infrequently encountered procedures
• Important evidence-based recommendations throughout
• Helpful pedagogy includes key information, cautions, and important facts highlighted in bold
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.