Consult the leading text in the field that delivers the information you need to diagnose and treat pediatric gastrointestinal and liver diseases effectively. In one convenient and comprehensive volume, Drs. Robert Wyllie, Jeffrey S. Hyams, and Marsha Kay provide all the latest details on the most effective new therapies, new drugs, and new techniques in the specialty. In addition, the new two-color design throughout helps you find what you need quickly and easily.
- Full-color endoscopy images to help improve your visual recognition
- Definitive guidance from renowned international contributors who share their knowledge and expertise in this complex field
- Detailed diagrams that accurately illustrate complex concepts and provide at-a-glance recognition of disease processes
- More than 400 board review-style questions, answers, and rationales available in the eBook included with your purchase
- New therapies for hepatitis B and C, new drugs for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, and an expanded discussion of the newest endoscopic and motility techniques available for pediatric patients
- The most current information on diagnosing and treating abnormalities of protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism
- New chapters on pancreatic transplantation and liver pathology
- The latest surgical techniques for children with gastrointestinal conditions
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.