This second edition of Partial Breast Reconstruction: Techniques in Oncoplastic Surgery builds on and expands the authoritative procedures presented in the first edition, adding and updating the content with up-to-the-minute concepts, techniques, and innovations in oncoplastic breast surgery, all elucidated with hundreds of color images and illustrations.
This edition offers readers the following:
- A breadth of topics presented by internationally recognized experts from a range of disciplines from the U.S., Europe, United Kingdom, and South America
- A systematic chapter structure that provides patient presentation, workup, surgical techniques, and follow-up for each approach
- Emphasis on the essential contributions of all members of the multidisciplinary team
- Extensive coverage of oncologic principles, indications, psychological considerations/body image, the challenges of radiotherapy, and postoperative surveillance
- Prevention and correction of BCT deformities
- Exploration of the risks and benefits of delayed versus immediate reconstruction
- Reduction and mastopexy techniques with parenchyma autoaugmentation, central defect reconstruction, fat grafting, and local and perforator flap reconstruction techniques
- Outcomes presented as the ultimate proof of the validity of each technique, with long-term follow-up
- Treatment of complications
- Provided in both printed and e-book formats, with multiple videos of techniques
As the oncoplastic approach to partial breast reconstruction continues to grow exponentially in popularity as a reliable treatment option, the updated information provided in this comprehensive new edition is absolutely essential to every surgeon performing partial breast reconstruction for women with breast cancer.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.