Recent developments in nanoscience and nanotechnology have given rise to a new generation of functional organic nanomaterials with controlled morphology and well-defined properties, which enable a broad range of useful applications. This book explores some of the most important of these organic nanomaterials, describing how they are synthesized and characterized. Moreover, the book explains how researchers have incorporated organic nanomaterials into devices for real-world applications.
Featuring contributions from an international team of leading nanoscientists, Organic Nanomaterials is divided into five parts:
- Part One introduces the fundamentals of nanomaterials and self-assembled nanostructures
- Part Two examines carbon nanostructures—from fullerenes to carbon nanotubes to graphene—reporting on properties, theoretical studies, and applications
- Part Three investigates key aspects of some inorganic materials, self-assembled monolayers, organic field effect transistors, and molecular self-assembly at solid surfaces
- Part Four explores topics that involve both biological aspects and nanomaterials such as biofunctionalized surfaces
- Part Five offers detailed examples of how organic nanomaterials enhance sensors and molecular photovoltaics
Most of the chapters end with a summary highlighting the key points. References at the end of each chapter guide readers to the growing body of original research reports and reviews in the field.
Reflecting the interdisciplinary nature of organic nanomaterials, this book is recommended for researchers in chemistry, physics, materials science, polymer science, and chemical and materials engineering. All readers will learn the principles of synthesizing and characterizing new organic nanomaterials in order to support a broad range of exciting new applications.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.