Opie’s Cardiovascular Drugs: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease 9TH EDITION
Authoritative, portable, and up to date, Opie’s Cardiovascular Drugs, 9th Edition, is the definitive reference for quick access to frequently used drugs in all phases of care for cardiac patients. Now a part of the Braunwald family of renowned cardiology references, this compact title provides crucial information in an easily accessible format―ideal for cardiologists, residents, cardiology fellows, medical students, nurses, and other cardiac care providers. Updated to include the latest guidelines and evidence-based implications, it offers clear and concise explanations and pertinent clinical facts for all classes of cardiac drugs, as well as all the latest clinical trial results and evidence for the pharmacologic treatment of heart disease.
- Uses a new, consistent format for each drug class: overview and guidelines for use, mechanisms of action, differences among drugs in class, data for use, side effects, and drug interactions.
- Covers key topics such as new ESC and NLA guidelines, advances in lipid-lowering therapy, new diabetes drugs that improve cardiovascular outcomes, obesity drugs and cardiovascular and metabolic effects, drugs targeting inflammation, and combinations of antithrombotic therapies with analysis of risk-benefit.
- Provides guidance on how to effectively manage comorbid diseases.
- Contains dozens of unique “Opiegram diagrams that demystify complex mechanisms of action and other drug processes―many updated to reflect current pathologic understanding of mechanisms.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.