Nutrition and Enhanced Sports Performance: Muscle Building, Endurance and Strength, Second Edition,includes comprehensive sections on the role of nutrition in human health, various types of physical exercises, including cardiovascular training, resistance training, aerobic and anaerobic exercises, bioenergetics and energy balance, and the nutritional requirements associated with each. Other sections cover sports and nutritional requirements, the molecular mechanisms involved in muscle building, an exhaustive review of various foods, minerals, supplements, phytochemicals, amino acids, transition metals, competition training, healthy cooking, physical training, and lifestyle and dietary recommendations for sports performance.
This updated edition includes new chapters on mood, alertness, calmness and psychomotor performance in sports, extreme sports, natural myostatin inhibitor and lean body mass, the benefits of caffeine in sport nutrition formulations, the role of vitamin D in athletic performance, probiotics and muscle mass.
- Provides a comprehensive appraisal of the nutritional benefits of exercise in human health
- Compiles chapters reviewing the nutritional prophylaxis in human health
- Addresses performance enhancement drugs and sports supplements
- Presents various types of physical exercises and addresses exercise and nutritional requirements in special populations
- Discusses sports nutrition and the molecular mechanisms involved in muscle building
- Contains an exhaustive review of various food, minerals, supplements, phytochemicals, amino acids, transition metals, small molecules and other ergogenic agents
- Highlights the aspects of healthy cooking, physical training, lifestyle and dietary recommendations for sports performance
DOWNLAOD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.