NANDA International Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions & Classification 12th Edition
Fully updated and revised by editors T. Heather Herdman, Shigemi Kamitsuru, and Camila Takáo Lopes, NANDA International Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification, 2021-2023, 12th Edition is the definitive guide to nursing diagnoses, as reviewed and approved by the NANDA International (NANDA-I) Diagnosis Development Committee (DDC). In this new edition of a seminal text, the editors have revised all introductory chapters, providing critical information needed for nurses to understand assessment, its link to diagnosis and clinical reasoning, and the purpose and use of taxonomic structure for nurses at the bedside. Researchers will also find new recommendations to improve the terminology.
Additional Key Updates
- 46 new nursing diagnoses and 67 revised diagnoses
- Changes to 17 nursing diagnosis labels, ensuring they are consistent with current literature and reflect a human response
- Refinement of the vast majority of the nursing diagnosis related/risk factors
- Standardization of diagnostic indicator terms (defining characteristics, related factors, risk factors) to further aid clarity for students and clinicians
- Coding of all terms for those using electronic versions of the terminology
- Web-based resources include reference lists for new and revised diagnoses
- New chapter on revised Level of Evidence Criteria for diagnosis submission
Rigorously updated and revised, the new edition of this acclaimed text is a must-have resource for all nursing students, professional nurses, nurse educators, nurse informaticists, nurse researchers, and nurse administrators.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.