Get the tools and knowledge you need for effective diagnosis, evaluation, and management of patients with acute myocardial infarction. Myocardial Infarction: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, by David A. Morrow, MD, is a comprehensive, hands-on resource that provides practical guidance from a name you trust. Concise and easy to use, this text explores the most recent tools for diagnosis and therapeutic decision-making, as well as the full range of available management strategies, providing outcomes data for each strategy. Myocardial Infarction also includes regular updates with late-breaking clinical trials, reviews of important new articles, and the latest guidance on clinical practice, all selected and masterfully edited by Dr. Eugene Braunwald.
- Provides thorough discussions of ECG, established and emerging biochemical markers, angiography, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and cardiac MRI and CT.
- Features an extensive treatment section that covers the latest drugs and most recent clinical trials of antiplatelet therapy, coronary revascularization, gene therapy, and approaches to reperfusion injury and ventricular remodeling.
- Discusses special considerations for the evaluation of acute coronary syndromes in the emergency department, and use of advanced technologies in cardiac critical care.
- Covers key topics such as in-hospital complications, cardiogenic shock, transitions to post-discharge care, and cardiac rehabilitation.
- Includes Clinical Practice/Controversy chapters that highlight management-focused, practical topics covering expert approaches for areas of uncertainty.
- Offers guidance on the management of special populations.
- Online content includes animations illustrating key pathobiology, including dynamic thrombosis, platelet adherence-activation-aggregation and adverse ventricular remodeling, as well as management strategies and procedural techniques.
- Regularly updated Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.