The foremost text in this complex and fast-changing field, Medical Microbiology, 9th Edition, provides concise, up-to-date, and understandable explanations of key concepts in medical microbiology, immunology, and the microbes that cause human disease. Clear, engaging coverage of basic principles, immunology, laboratory diagnosis, bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology help you master the essentials of microbiology―effectively preparing you for your coursework, exams, and beyond.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Features significant new information on the human microbiome and its influence on the immune and other body systems, and new developments in microbial diagnosis, treatment, diseases, and pathogens.
- Updates every chapter with state-of-the-art information and current literature citations.
- Summarizes detailed information in tabular format rather than in lengthy text.
- Provides review questions at the end of each chapter that correlate basic science with clinical practice.
- Features clinical cases that illustrate the epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases.
- Introduces microbe chapters with summaries and trigger words for easy review.
- Highlights the text with clear, colorful figures, clinical photographs, and images that help you visualize the clinical presentation of infections.
- Offers additional study features online, including 200 self-assessment questions, microscopic images of the microbes, videos, and a new integrating chapter that provides hyperlinks between the microbes, the organ systems that they affect, and their diseases.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.