Offering comprehensive, authoritative coverage of mechanical circulatory support (MCS), this fully revised companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease provides the clinically relevant information you need to effectively use this therapy to treat and manage end-stage heart failure. New editors and authors – experts in both cardiology and cardiovascular surgery – bring you fully up to date with the newest technology and devices, as well as basic science, clinical applications, adverse event monitoring and management, socioeconomic implications, future directions, and more.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Covers all of the newest techniques, including new-generation devices.
- Discusses the management of common patient problems, highlighting cautions and outcomes, as well as pathophysiology and rationale for treatment.
- Brings you up to speed with the latest coverage of ventricular assist devices (VAD), extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), next-generation centrifugal pumps, and total artificial hearts.
- Provides a complete clinical perspective of the latest scientific breakthroughs and analysis of the current literature.
- Includes coverage of the most recent guidelines and protocols, including MCS for pediatric and congenital heart disease; the Interagency Registry of Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support (INTERMACS) as a tool to track and advance clinical practice; and cellular, molecular, genomic, and functional changes that occur in the failing heart in response to MCS.
- Presents practical evidence from the registry of thousands of cases to guide cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, emergency physicians, primary care physicians, and other team members on the best management course to follow for each particular patient.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.