The Seventh Edition of Lindhe’s Clinical Periodontology and Implant Dentistry brings together a distinguished team of periodontal specialists and academics who deliver another must-have resource for students, researchers, and practitioners specializing in periodontal care and implant dentistry.
Seamlessly integrating the foundational science behind periodontology with practical clinical protocols in two comprehensive volumes, the chapters cover anatomy, microbiology, occlusion trauma, pathology, tissue regeneration, treatment planning protocols, infection control, reconstructive therapy, occlusal and prosthetic therapy, and more.
The Seventh Edition of Lindhe’s Clinical Periodontology and Implant Dentistry:
- Provides an introduction to anatomy, including periodontal tissues, the edentulous ridge, the mucosa at teeth and implants, and osseointegration
- Discusses the epidemiology of periodontal and peri-implant diseases
- Explores the microbiology, including dental biofilms and calculus, periodontal infections, peri-implant infections, the pathogenesis of gingivitis and periodontitis, and the genetic susceptibility to periodontal disease
- Includes the latest perio- and peri-implant disease classifications
- Contains updated evidence-based preventive and treatment modalities for the treatment of periodontal and peri-implant diseases
- Features the latest evidence-based therapeutic alternatives on the use of dental implants to rehabilitate the lost dentition
Perfect for postgraduate dental students, researchers, and practitioners specializing in periodontal care and implant dentistry, Lindhe’s Clinical Periodontology and Implant Dentistry continues to be the cornerstone reference work on periodontology.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.