Introduction to RF Power Amplifier Design and Simulation fills a gap in the existing literature by providing step-by-step guidance for the design of radio frequency (RF) power amplifiers, from analytical formulation to simulation, implementation, and measurement. Featuring numerous illustrations and examples of real-world engineering applications, this book:
- Gives an overview of intermodulation and elaborates on the difference between linear and nonlinear amplifiers
- Describes the high-frequency model and transient characteristics of metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistors
- Details active device modeling techniques for transistors and parasitic extraction methods for active devices
- Explores network and scattering parameters, resonators, matching networks, and tools such as the Smith chart
- Covers power-sensing devices including four-port directional couplers and new types of reflectometers
- Presents RF filter designs for power amplifiers as well as application examples of special filter types
- Demonstrates the use of computer-aided design (CAD) tools, implementing systematic design techniques
Blending theory with practice, Introduction to RF Power Amplifier Design and Simulation supplies engineers, researchers, and RF/microwave engineering students with a valuable resource for the creation of efficient, better-performing, low-profile, high-power RF amplifiers.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.