Presents key concepts and terminology for a multidisciplinary range of topics in petroleum engineering
- Places oil and gas production in the global energy context
- Introduces all of the key concepts that are needed to understand oil and gas production from exploration through abandonment
- Reviews fundamental terminology and concepts from geology, geophysics, petrophysics, drilling, production and reservoir engineering
- Includes many worked practical examples within each chapter and exercises at the end of each chapter highlight and reinforce material in the chapter
- Includes a solutions manual for academic adopters
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.