Infectious Diseases: A Clinical Short Course, Fourth Edition provides busy physicians, students, nurse practitioners, and PAs with the kind of concise overview they need to understand, diagnose, and treat common infectious diseases safely and effectively.
Organized by system/region―as opposed to pathogens―to simulate the ways you encounter common pathogens and disorders in rounds or in practice, this new edition includes key updates and aligns content with information tested on the USMLE Step 2. By indicating the number of days you should spend on each chapter, the author has created a schedule for completion of each lesson. A wide array of tables summarizing the methods of clinical assessment, anti-infective agent doses, and drug toxicities―critical facts that do not require memorization, but need to be referred to when caring for patients―facilitate this condensed learning schedule.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
• Key Points summarize the most important facts you need to know when managing each infection and facilitate board review
• Guiding Questions kick off each chapter
• An estimate of the potential severity of each disease provides insight into how quickly you should initiate treatment
• Case examples highlight real-world clinical application of the content
• Dozens of color plates depict major pathogens
• All chapters have been updated to reflect the most current treatment and diagnostic guidelines from the Infectious Diseases Society of America
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.