The third edition of Hypertension: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, by Drs. George L. Bakris and Matthew Sorrentino, focuses on every aspect of managing and treating patients who suffer from hypertensive disorders. Designed for cardiologists, endocrinologists and nephrologists alike, this expansive, in-depth review boasts expert guidance from contributors worldwide, keeping you abreast of the latest developments from basic science to clinical trials and guidelines. Hypertension also includes an Expert Consult eBook updated with late-breaking clinical trials, reviews of important new articles, and the latest guidance on clinical practice, all selected and masterfully edited by Dr. Eugene Braunwald.
- Features expert guidance from worldwide contributors in cardiology, endocrinology, neurology and nephrology.
- Covers behavior management as an integral part of treatment plans for hypertensives and pre-hypertensives.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers new developments in epidemiology, pathophysiology, immunology, clinical findings, laboratory testing, invasive and non-invasive testing, risk stratification, clinical decision-making, prognosis, and management.
- Includes chapters on hot topics such as hypertension as an immune disease; sleep disorders including sleep apnea, a major cause of hypertension; a novel chapter on environmental pollution and its contribution to endothelial dysfunction, and more!
- Equips you with the most recent guidelines from the major societies.
- Updates sourced from the main Braunwald’s Heart Disease text.
- Highlights new combination drug therapies and the management of chronic complications of hypertension.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.