Arguably the most important ancillary test available to ophthalmologists worldwide, optical coherence tomography (OCT) has revolutionized the field, and now includes angiographic evaluations (OCTA) that provide vascular flow data without eye injection. Handbook of Retinal OCT is an easy-to-use, high-yield guide to both OCT and OCTA imaging for practitioners at any stage of their career. Highly templated, concise, and portable, this revised edition helps you master the latest imaging methods used to evaluate retinal disease, uveitis, and optic nerve disorders.
- Helps all health professionals with an interest in OCT to better and more quickly interpret OCT imaging, offering quick, highly visual guidance for evaluating age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vein occlusion, and much more.
- Provides quick answers with bulleted, templated chapters, each focused on one specific diagnosis or group of diagnoses with a particular OCT appearance.
- Demonstrates how the full spectrum of diseases presents through approximately 400 illustrations, including the highest-quality spectral-domain OCT images available and more than 50 new OCTA images.
- Includes five new chapters covering optic nerve disease with retinal findings, pachychoroid diseases, paracentral acute middle maculopathy (PAMM), auto-immune retinopathies, and primary uveal lymphoma.
- Offers clear visual guidance on image patterns with multiple arrows and labels throughout to highlight key details of each disease.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.