A comprehensive, multidisciplinary resource for the entire radiation oncology team, Gunderson & Tepper’s Clinical Radiation Oncology, 5th Edition, thoroughly covers all aspects of this complex and dynamic field. Concise, templated chapters cover the basic biology of oncologic disease processes as well as updated treatment algorithms, the latest clinical guidelines, and state-of-the-art techniques and modalities. More than 1,000 images―detailed anatomy drawings, radiographic images, and more―provide outstanding visual support for every area of the text.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- Divides content into three distinct sections for quick access to information: Scientific Foundations, Techniques and Modalities, and Disease Sites. Disease Site chapters include overviews summarizing the most important issues and concluding discussions on controversies and problems.
- Features new and expanded content on molecular and cellular biology and its relevance in individualized treatment approaches, stereotactic radiation therapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy, biologic therapy, precision radiation therapy, targeted radiation, dosing guidelines for better quality of life and improved patient outcomes, and more.
- Includes new chapters on Radiation Physics: Particle Therapy, Interventional Radiology, Radiation Therapy in the Elderly, Palliative Care, Quality and Safety, and Immunotherapy with Radiotherapy.
- Provides guidance on single-modality and combined-modality approaches, as well as outcome data including disease control, survival, and treatment tolerance.
- Includes access to videos on Intraoperative Irradiation, Prostate Brachytherapy, Penile Brachytherapy, and Ocular Melanoma.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.