DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK HERE
The Graphene Science Handbook is a six-volume set that describes graphene’s special structural, electrical, and chemical properties. The book considers how these properties can be used in different applications (including the development of batteries, fuel cells, photovoltaic cells, and supercapacitors based on graphene) and produced on a massive and global scale.
Volume One: Fabrication Methods
Volume Two: Nanostructure and Atomic Arrangement
Volume Three: Electrical and Optical Properties
Volume Four: Mechanical and Chemical Properties
Volume Five: Size-Dependent Properties
Volume Six: Applications and Industrialization
This handbook describes the fabrication methods of graphene; the nanostructure and atomic arrangement of graphene; graphene’s electrical and optical properties; the mechanical and chemical properties of graphene; the size effects in graphene, characterization, and applications based on size-affected properties; and the application and industrialization of graphene.
Volume two is dedicated to nanostructure and atomic arrangement and covers:
- The potential applications of graphene heterostructures, particularly, graphene/h-BN heterostructures
- Atomic-scale defects in graphene and the huge impact they have on its low-energy electronic structure
- Recent findings on graphene plasmonics
- The storage of hydrogen between graphene and inside graphene-oxide frameworks (GOFs)
- The nitrogen contents, species, synthesis methods, and application on nitrogen-doped graphene
- Modification methods and applications of graphene and graphene oxide
- Phonon spectra and vibrational thermodynamic characteristics of graphene nanofilms
- The imaging of graphene by scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- Advances in the formation of graphene-based three-dimensional (3D) architectures and more
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.